In response to the COVID-19 virus, the annual meeting has been rescheduled to September 22-23, 2020.
- If you have made a reservation at Lake Cumberland State Resort Park for March 24, 25 you need to contact the park and cancel your reservation before March 20, 2020.
- If you plan to attend the meeting on September 22, 23 you can change the reservation date or make a park lodging reservation at that time. The park has gracefully agreed to honor the room rate that was negotiated for the March meeting.
- Folks who have registered for the meeting may choose to:
- Have us hold the registration fee. If you wish KWOA to hold your registration funds you need to take no further action.
- Request a refund. If you are requesting a refund please email Info@kwoa.net. Please allow 30 days to receive your refund check. Requests for refunds made later than 30 days prior to September 22 will be charged a 10% handling fee.
Your understanding is appreciated as the association processes the many changes incurred by the meeting postponement. Your health and safety are our primary concerns. Updates regarding the fall meeting date will be posted as they become available. We hope you will adjust your plans accordingly and look forward to seeing you in September.